I have tried it however I did not come up with any relevant changes. I had limited availability to a computer and was quite pressed for time. I have since discovered that for some reason my TV audio was on at the time I did the measurements and I will need to redo them when I can get a hold a laptop that can be moved into the theater room. Couple of notes. The users manual for REW is a challenge. Read it a couple of times before setting out on this adventure. I used HDMI 6 as my input and selected the TV as my second monitor so I could see the results both on the computer and the TV. The sound is quite loud so get some ear plugs. The 976 has shelf filters which are different than high and low pass filters (in fact they are just opposite). If you aren't familiar with these, there are some articles on the internet.
_________________________
Outlaw 976
Outlaw 7500
OPPO-103
Sony Bravia 52" XBR
DirectV
Apple TV
Infinity Speakers
Home Built Sub+800 WRMS Amp
Blue Jeans and PPC Cables
Phillips Home Theater Power Conditioner
Wi-Fi "ac" connected