I really enjoy the responses delius. If there was a betting line available, I could make a fortune predicting your responses to people�s questions. Notice I used the word 'responses' and not 'answers'. That is because you never seem to be able to answer anyone�s questions.
In all my life, I can only think of one other person who answered questions with more questions than you, and that is Jesus. But that doesn't surprise me too much, because I think you would love to tell us how much you and he have in common.
A couple corrections for you though.
First, my name is spelled LONNY. I figured that, after your little tirade about someone mis-spelling YOUR (secret name), you would at least have the decency to write my name correctly. Shame on you!
Second, I don't drink. Never have. I don't get stoned either. You are still making some pretty large ASSumptions.
Third, I would love to hear what a fully belted environment can do for my perception of sound. Why don�t you invite someone who lives near you to come over for a demonstration?
Lastly, where could I find a list of these �Hundreds of customers and audio journalists� (particularly the hundreds of audio journalists), �who have tried these products also says that I'm right��? Actually, a couple dozen would do.
Lastly, you have written here that you respect the truth. I would like to correct you once more by stating that your writings here clearly show that you respect YOUR truth, and anybody else�s truth is just a lie. That, my friend, is not something that is a trait of someone with an �open mind�.
Please, by all means, continue to post your responses. But please consider, at some point, answering the specific questions posed to you, with an actual answer this time.
Thanks,
Lonny
_________________________
Lonny
Vintage Audio and Vintage Bikes, both SOUND great!
QpS