Wow, that'll teach me to screw up a post and not check it for several days.....
I was trying to echo this sentiment...
"I've said this many times and will repeat it here...with the purchase comes this forum, Scott and the gang, and the Mighty Gonk (not to mention a bunch more very cool folks who pop in frequently). If there is a problem, you barely blink and solutions are on the table...for 5 years after purchase.
That's worth a lot more than any review I've read ever mentions. Good luck finding that with Onk and the others (I tried that route before I purchased the 950, so I know 1st hand what a drag lack of service and help, tips, etc. can be). "
By all rights I should be one of the Outlaws biggest detractors. I'm on my fourth 950. The first three had various issues that can only be described as statistical anamolies as far as I can tell. The third one was replaced with no questions asked even though it was 6 months since the last replacement (well past the 30 day return period). Technically they didn't have to do what they did, but they did what was right without even flinching. Try that with a major electronics company!
We all agree that the product is a hands down deal regarding the sonic attributes compared to higher priced stuff. Take that and combine it with the service this company provides and I say you don't have anything to loose.