Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#22957 - 01/12/03 02:21 PM Anyone have an extra .5m PCA Cable?
mick16 Offline
Gunslinger

Registered: 05/30/02
Posts: 38
Loc: Rochester, MI
I'm upgrading to 7.1 and need another .5m PCA cable as I originally purchased 3 pairs. I don't even see the PCA cables in .5m lengths anymore and I really don't want the extra cable length of a 1.2M.

Does anybody have an extra cable they'd be willing to sell or have a suggestion?

mick
[email protected]

Top
#22958 - 01/31/03 04:42 PM Re: Anyone have an extra .5m PCA Cable?
Glenn Marshall Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Registered: 01/31/03
Posts: 2
Loc: Stevensville, MD USA
Mick,

They will be back in stock late wk of 2/3.

Glenn

Top

Who's Online
0 registered (), 254 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GenerationZip, MidFiMaster, C25loud, kappclark, bsmith
8737 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,737 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,336 Topics
98,718 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,273 @ 06/27/26 03:18 PM