Originally Posted By RKPhelps
I removed the 976 from my system and it's already on it's way back to Outlaw today.

My 976 sits on a shelf near the top of an open 6 shelf vertical rack/shelves Stand. It is connected to an APC power conditioner. This keeps all the components in my system separated with lots of cooling air around them.

I've had the 976 unplugged for several weeks prior to today when I decided to do something about it, It's a real pain to get behind my rack and deal with all the wires and components connected to the 976, it's a several hour job.

I did plug the 976 into another outlet with nothing connected to it prior to shipping it back to Outlaw to verify the problem is with the 976 - it is.

I'm sure Outlaw Customer Service will address the issue. I speak from very recent experience with my own 976 that the Outlaw team is very responsive and works hard to resolve any issue.