Hi.

I'm been a happy owner of an Outlaw Audio RR2150 receiver for 12 years, and for 10 of those years I've been using the receiver with a Squeezebox Touch to stream music from my personal collection of ripped CDs and from streaming services, internet radio, etc.

But I hit a snag a couple of days ago. I turned on the receiver and the Touch but I could produce no sound. I tried the Touch in both the receiver's CD input and its Video input, but no luck.

Thinking the problem must lie with the Touch, I removed it and connected a Squeezebox Classic (which I also own, and which is usually connected to an integrated amp I have in another room) to the receiver. The Classic connected to the receiver would not produce any sound from the CD input, but I thought I heard a very faint sound when it was connected to the Video input. Sure enough, when I turned the volume knob up as high as it would go there was sound but it was too much too weak to be of any use; the same was true when I tried the Touch again.)

Then I tried connecting a CD player to the receiver. This worked fine. (The Phono connection for my turntable works too).

So there's something screwy about connecting the Touch and the Classic to the receiver, although both have worked flawlessly for many years.

Can anyone offer an explanation of what the problem might be, and how/if I can fix it? Most of my listening is done via my Squeezeboxes, but I don't want to buy another receiver or integrated amp if I can avoid it.

Many thanks in advance,

Steve