Originally Posted By arbitrageur
In addition to granular delay control on each sub output (good call, this could really help fine tune) I would like to see an option to set the low pass crossover to the subs without a high pass on the mains (when using large mains to allow more overlap). There is an option to do this with multichannel DD/DTS but I'd like an option to do it with stereo.

While I'm on the subject, I would like a better explanation of the "Sub Trim" on the "LFE Trim" menu - is it duplicate to the sub trim on the Speaker/Level Trim (I don't think so), seems like it applies to the All Channel Stereo mode? That would make sense since there are explicit settings for DD/DPL/DTS/Stereo but the language the manual uses, overall far better than other products, still leaves me with this question. Are crossovers applied before the EQ for each channel or after? Come to think of it, the 976 is applying bass management to the analog inputs too (this is huge, prior Outlaw products had a fixed analog option for analog bass management or used an ADC) - are the crossovers always analog or are they digitally processed for digital sources?

Did you ever get an answer to your Sub Trim/LFE trim concern arbitrageur ?
Outlaw 976 Processor
Outlaw 755 amp for Center and all four surrounds
Adcom GFA 555II for Main L & R channels
Behringer EP4000 for two homemade subs
Outlaw Ultra X13 for REAL Sub Bass !
OPPO BDP103, Marantz CD63SE, Denon DP300F
2 Adcom ACE515s for AC current treatment
Newport Theater Director for AC distribution.
Speakers are all built by myself utilizing Dynaudio Drivers
Second room: Yamaha receiver, Musical fidelity X10D tubes, Carver C9 holographic pro.