At present I have a 7.2 audio system with the Outlaw 770 amp and a Marantz 50005 used as a pre amp. For Video I have both an overhead projector and a 50" plasma. My blue ray player has two hdmi outputs - one to the Marantz for audio and one direct to the overhead. Because of a long hdmi cable (30 feet) I found this works better than going through the Marantz video (hdmi in/hdmi out) because the added distance caused hand shake problems.

I also had a TIVO (cable TV) that originally had an hdmi out that went to the plasma TV and component out that went to the overhead projector. I could then watch normal TV on the plasma but an HD movie coming through the TIVO on the overhead. When I upgraded the TIVO to the Bolt there were no components out and so I can only play TIVO (cable TV) signals to the plasma. To play TV on the projector I have to physically switch cables.

Now my question: As the 976 has multiple HDMI inputs and 2 hdmi outputs, is it possible to run one output to my plasma TV and the other to my front projector (I did upgrade to a 30 foot redmere hdmi cable that boosts the signal). In effect I can now ply either my IVO or blueray plaer on my front projector and the same for my plasma TV?