Cadboy64, yes it has and I've had about 1 week to play around with it. I've been trying to do some A/B comparisons with my Rotel, but that's too slow of a process (2 minutes to swap all the cables and adjust the sub) for an instant switching comparison (which I would prefer to make the best comparison). It also has taken some time to tune the subwoofer as I've discovered that while my Rotel sounded best with a 0 degree phase, the Outlaw needs the exact opposite, 180 degree phase, which took me a while to figure out (as well as volume and filter frequency).

Positives about the Outlaw RR2160 vs. my Rotel (these are not major improvements, but minor in scale....but still valued)
- Bigger soundstage as the sound extends further outside of the speakers
- Better imaging and distinct placement of voices / instruments
- Subtly better detail with a more neutral sound (the Rotel is slightly on the warm side)
- The bass management is wonderful and really provides great flexibility in tuning / refining the bass to get the best detail

Negatives about the Outlaw:
- Internet streaming audio is virtually useless, as you have to go through so many selections and clicks to find / tune a station, with NO way to save a favorite as a preset. The small display just isn't made to find, tune and listen to 1000's of stations easily. The Outlaw desperately needs a phone, tablet or web app to control this.
- When no music is playing, a slight hum can be heard coming from the transformers in my smallish office 11'x14'. I haven't really tried to isolate the issue yet as it is minor and even in the quietest music passages, you can't hear it, but it's there. Both the amp and sub are plugged into the same CyberPower UPS, so I will try going around that as well as moving the RCA wire connection to the sub.

Question:
Does anyone else hear any hum coming from the transformers when no music is playing?

Let me know if you have any questions.