In addition to granular delay control on each sub output (good call, this could really help fine tune) I would like to see an option to set the low pass crossover to the subs without a high pass on the mains (when using large mains to allow more overlap). There is an option to do this with multichannel DD/DTS but I'd like an option to do it with stereo.

While I'm on the subject, I would like a better explanation of the "Sub Trim" on the "LFE Trim" menu - is it duplicate to the sub trim on the Speaker/Level Trim (I don't think so), seems like it applies to the All Channel Stereo mode? That would make sense since there are explicit settings for DD/DPL/DTS/Stereo but the language the manual uses, overall far better than other products, still leaves me with this question. Are crossovers applied before the EQ for each channel or after? Come to think of it, the 976 is applying bass management to the analog inputs too (this is huge, prior Outlaw products had a fixed analog option for analog bass management or used an ADC) - are the crossovers always analog or are they digitally processed for digital sources?
Tivo Bolt, Xbox Series X, Panasonic ub820, AppleTV 4k, LG C765P
Roon, Allo Digione Signature, Sonore MicroRendu, Uptone Audio LPS-1, Peachtree Audio Nova 150
GIK Acoustics Soffit Bass Traps, 244 Panels, Monster Bass Traps, QRD7 / Polyfusor Diffusers