Originally Posted By ppellegrini

- the TRIGGER quit working within the first 12 hours - possibly due to turning on HDMI bypass, but flipping it back to off, doesn't seem to matter. I have confirmed TRIGGERS are ON in the INPUT SETUP. For now, I'll just let the AMP (Outlaw 7700) stay on all the time - pulled the trigger wire.

Did you do this on each input, in the input setup? Please note the triggers are input specific. Have you checked your cable for continuity or tried another 1/8" mono cable?

Originally Posted By ppellegrini

- seems I have to push the remote buttons twice frequently to get anything to happen. I'm not sure if it is just me. The equipment is out in the open.

Drue from the forum also contacted me about this. I would note this is normal for the surr mode button as well as the TEST button. The first press of the surr mode button shows the current incoming format, a second press is needed to change post processing modes (if applicable). The first press of the TEST button bring up the option of having test tone on or off while adjusting channel levels, and so a selection is needed before proceeding.

Outside of this, I would note that Plasmas are known for IR interference and it seems both you and Drue are using them. If it is interfering with the Outlaw remote, I would bet you are probably getting shorter working range as well? The remotes are tested to work over 20ft away and 45 degrees off axis.