Originally Posted By Outlaw Ben
If you'd like to download the video, it can be done here: https://outlawaudio.com/outlaw/docs/remoteqcstage1.html

Thanks, Ben...I had no doubt that the remote was thoroughly tested. My remote issue is different...more about function confusion. My volume down button, when pushed...sent the volume up...this happened twice, but has not happened again. Also, I think that my Panasonic Plasma IR has the same "off" frequency, if this is what you call it...because when I turn off my 976 (via the Remote), the Plasma TV also turns off! But, when I turn on the 976 with the 976 Remote, the TV does not turn back on.

UPDATE: IR REPEATER...I installed a repeater, and it has greatly improved IR reception...which I expected. I then placed all my IR enabled equipment inside my Salamander Cabinet. Aside from the warnings about putting the IR repeater receiver near the plasma TV, or on it, I have not seen any IR issues regarding the sensor which I placed next to the Panasonic name on the front of my TV! Pic of my set up...doors have metal mesh panels, not glass.

Edited by drueb (12/23/17 02:28 PM)
JBL Studio 520C Center
2 JBL Sub 550P
Polk 265RT 3 Way Surrounds (in wall)
Sony Bravia 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED TV
Panasonic DP-UB820-K 4K Player
Technics SL 1210 GR (2019)
Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk - Phono Preamp
Ortofon Bronze 2M; Ortofon Headshell;Emmeline Nighthawk Phono Pre-Amp by Ray Sammuels
Schitt Loki
Wire World RCA Cables
Drop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amp
Blue Jeans Speaker Cable Belden 10-gauge 5T00UP (Front L&R and Center)
Blue Jeans Interconnects LC-1's