Quirky Remote...last night while watching a number of Blu-ray movies and concerts, I noticed that when I pressed the volume up button on the remote, the volume actually went down. I pressed the same button again and it continued to go down. I then pressed the volume down button, and it continued to go down. Not sure what caused this, but this is probably the 3rd time it has happened over the last week. Thoughts on a fix for this intermittent problem?

Also, I will be receiving my IR repeater today, and will update the forum on that...but I did confirm that there is definitely a narrow approach angle on the 976 remote when aimed at the 976. Again, very similar to my TiVo remote (TiVo Roamio OTA 1 TB DVR).

As far as sound, the 976 was outstanding on each of the various Blu-rays I played: Gone with the Wind, Les Miserables, new Pearl Jam, Sargent Pepper's Lonely Heart Band 1978 (Frampton and the Bee Gees)...evidencing wide original variety of recording quality/remastering, and the 976 handled them all with no need to adjust Trim Level's. This was not possible with my Denon 3808 Ci.

Edited by drueb (12/21/17 11:26 AM)
JBL Studio 520C Center
2 JBL Sub 550P
Polk 265RT 3 Way Surrounds (in wall)
Sony Bravia 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED TV
Panasonic DP-UB820-K 4K Player
Technics SL 1210 GR (2019)
Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk - Phono Preamp
Ortofon Bronze 2M; Ortofon Headshell;Emmeline Nighthawk Phono Pre-Amp by Ray Sammuels
Schitt Loki
Wire World RCA Cables
Drop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amp
Blue Jeans Speaker Cable Belden 10-gauge 5T00UP (Front L&R and Center)
Blue Jeans Interconnects LC-1's