Originally Posted By PeterT
Yes, Harmony now has the 976 codes. In the case of the 975, they took their time to make those available.
However if they heard from some existing Harmony customers who just purchased the 976....... You get the idea.

Just an update on my efforts to encourage Harmony to add the 976 to their product database. I exchanged a few messages with "KayHarmony", the last two are below, that may be of interest...

KayHarmony,

Thank you for your reply. I understand I can teach my Harmony 950 the commands of my new Outlaw 976 but as you noted it can be tedious and the steps may have to be repeated more than once. I'd like to avoid that process altogether.

The CEO of Outlaw Audio, Peter Tribeman, has advised Outlaw customers that they have forwarded the codes for their new Model 976 preamp/processor to Harmony. My request is that Harmony add the 976 to the database as soon as possible. Outlaw is shipping hundreds of this new pre/pro right now and many 976 customers are also Harmony customers. I, and I'm sure many other Harmony/Outlaw 976 customers, would sincerely appreciate it if the 976's codes and model were added to the Harmony product database as soon as possible.

Thank you.

AvFan

-----------------------------------------

Dear AvFan,

Thank you for providing us detailed information. Once we get the codes for your device Outlaw 976, our data team will add your device to our database. Until then, I’d request your patience.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------

If I had some more specifics on when and who the codes were sent to Logitech/Harmony I would reply to "KayHarmony" with that information so the Harmony data team can get cracking!

FYI, I tried to use the 975 codes and the inputs are different and it is a chore to modify them so getting the 976 in the Harmony database is a priority for me.