Originally Posted By AvFan
Excellent feedback on your 976's performance. Almost everyone has noted the improved clarity of dialogue which will be nice. I have a separate 2-channel rig but after reading your comments on how good music sounds I will certainly give it a go. I think using your OPPO UDP-205's DACs is likely a good choice but it would be interesting to compare. My 976 is I'm my cabinet, I'm wall mounting my LG OLED today, the OPPO UDP-203 is in, my old Apple TV and cable TV box that will be replaced in the near future are hooked up. I plan on doing the manual setup but I will have to wait on adjusting the PEQ when my mic arrives.

Would it be possible for you to walk through the REW steps with the 976? And maybe share a look at your room curves? Thanks!

Thanks for reading my brief review and for your comments. I would not mind going through the REW steps for the 976 except that I am a complete novice when it comes to REW. I learned how to do it by reading AustinJerry's REW guide for novices like me. I would highly recommend it. He goes step by step and it is not hard to follow.

I will provide a link to it here. I don't mind trying to answer specific questions about the procedure, but I would no good at trying to give a walk through of the steps like you mentioned. On the link I am providing, you don't have to setup an account with dropbox. There should be an option to do a direct download. Thanks.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/91-audio-t...ml#post22823228

Edited by mdanderson (12/17/17 07:27 PM)
Oppo UDP-205/LG 65C6
Outlaw 976 prepro/ Emotiva BasX A-700 amp
Power Sound Audio 15S