Well Christmas came early this year. I received my 976 on Friday, but had agreed with my wife that the preamp would be a Christmas present. I was not happy about waiting, but a deal is a deal.

On Saturday morning I received a call from Outlaw Audio. It was Peter Tribeman personally calling me to see how I like my unit. Apparently I was one of the first 3 people to receive the 976! I explained that my wife wanted to give it to me for Christmas, so he talked to her to explain why I should set it up now. It worked, talk about customer service!!

Well the unit is setup and works perfectly. I have not had a lot of play time with it, but 4K works flawless. I have only one 4K HDCP 2.0 input on my Sony XBR-65X900A as I was an early adopter to 4K (mistake). My OPPO 203 looks great. Now I can finally use the Roku in 4K. Zero handshake issues. Thank good!

Sound quality is excellent. I will be testing over the next week but am very happy with first listening. Bluetooth module also sounds good, range is about 15 ft then starts to cut out.

Once I have used for a week I will post more, but wanted to let others know the unit is really out there and it was worth waiting for . . . .

Adrian