bbaggin5,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The comments are very helpful to us.

We are all really excited that we are finally delivering the 976. I wanted to call the first three recipients of the processor to learn about their reactions first hand and answer any questions they might have. Today I will try to randomly contact a few more customers elsewhere in the country to ask for their early impressions of the 976.

I'd like to address a couple of your comments:

Regarding the brightness of the power button, the arguments always range from "I can't tell it's on in a bright room!" to "it's a nightlight in a dark room!" We will look at that again.

As for the Harmony codes, because this product is so new we have not yet had a chance to upload the new codes. In the near future that information will be ready to download.

Good News! the promised "fast boat" has arrived and the remaining units of our first production have just been delivered to our warehouse facilities. Starting tomorrow we will begin shipping out large quantities of 976's so that everyone who has placed an order will get their units for the holidays, or even much sooner.

Finally, we want to thank all of those who kept the faith that we would deliver a special processor in the under $900 price range. We believe it is a worthy successor to our Model 975.

Best regards,

Peter