Hey guys,

I have the 7700 with a Marantz 7702mk11 in my HT room. I only run a 5.2 set up. A few weeks ago got a little crazy and was really cranking a music concert bluray and think I might have pumped it up a bit too loud. All of a sudden, the front right speaker seemed to cut out, no sound.

I turned it down right away. Then slowly put the volume back up and it all seemed to be good. I did pump it back up to check it, seemed ok.

Next time I used it, I put in a bluray (Atomic Blonde) and when it started, the same speaker seemed to have no sound. After a few minutes the sound seemed to come back and be normal again for the entire movie.

Well last night i wanted to try some stuff out. I put in a Hall and Oates bluray and only the sound came out of the center speaker. Weird I thought. I put in a CD and it played fine out of the 2 fronts. Then I put back in the Hall and Oates and it seem perfect.

At one point with my ear to the front speaker, I thought I herd a static type sound coming out which cleared up.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this? Anything I can check? Anything I might have done? I would have thought I would have damaged the speakers and not the amp.

Thanks all.

Brian