Originally Posted By Owl's_Warder
Originally Posted By J.H.
Well if you have A-holes on here with attitude that guy had, forget it. Instead of spending my money on the 976, I'll upgrade my speakers instead. I'll just keep the Yamaha I'm using for a processor longer and they can keep the 976. I'll start my speaker upgrade with 900 bucks saved on the processor. They just lost a sale because of the "outlaws-forever" club that I wasn't invited into. And no I have no intention of joining any way. I wasn't looking at any other processor.

Please don't let TCat get under your skin. He's a new forum member that just joined in March. He's only got 14 posts and most of them are either trolling or bashing other forum members. I've called him out for his aggressive posts a couple of times because that's not the community we have here, nor is it the one we want to foster. The club he mentions isn't a real thing; it's his way of slighting members willing to wait for Outlaw's processor. Those of us that have used their products in the past are pretty loyal as the price to performance ratio is incredible. I am guessing he hasn't had that experience yet so doesn't understand our mind set.

You've been a forum member for a long time, J.H. I'm sure you have noticed that the vast majority of us are happy to help and are very friendly! We're doing our best to keep it that way!

Well if he is an annoying troll, he should be kicked out.