I say again this and what follows. "Patience is a virtue." A little history:

In the early '90s stared w/Carver. Upgraded to HK, pure analogue. Then, I believe, a BIG step up to Rotel - 900 series gear.

Later upgraded to newer non-HDMI Rotel 10 series 1068. Similar sound character, purportedly $1600 new. When, like the 900 series gear, channels started dying, I started researching a replacement.

Stumbled accross Outlaw. New, under $600 shipped. Hmmm. Raving positive expert reviews from 3 sources.

Seems ANY used, much less new* HDM-friendly Rotel is a little to a lot more. Rotel purported** to be entry level "high end" yet w/ a negative history of mild to wild HDMI issues that the "Rotel Loyal" is willing to tolerate.
* $3000!! ** read reviews comparing them to Krell, Levinson, etc

No brainer guys. I've enjoyed what I believe is much better SQ, flawless, albiet kinda slow switching, HDMI reliability over the current Rotel offerings at a fraction of the $!! As far as I'm concerned the new models (976* for me*) will get here when they get here and well worth the wait.
* I believe these 10 & 11 channel systems, while WOWing I'm sure, will have a very low WAF and will go the way of 3D. They are for privledged few that can swing dedicated space for them.

So hang in there.

Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside; CC outside
BJC 10 ga - LCR mids*, inside & out
8 ga Powerline - LR woofers, inside & out

LR: Tri-amped Polk RTi A7
Rotel RB980s -> woofers; Rotel RB981s -> mids w/phase plugs & tweeters
CC: bi-amped Polk CSi A6 -> Rotel RB981
SWs: Sunfire & 4 Audio Pros - LFE True Sig; 4 Evidence - 1 @ ea corner
Surrounds: Rotel RB981 -> Polk RTi A3
Power Conditioning & Distribution:
3 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 4 Furman MP-20s