Peter,

Is there anywhere that we can get more info on this unit? If not, perhaps you could answer some generic questions.

If I understand you, this unit would take as input all of my 4K (4K implies HDR as well) sources and then as output send the 4K stream to my TV and also send the multi-channel audio to the processor, (in this case a 975), correct?

If so, I am confused on how the source select would work? As far as the 975 it would simply be seeing a single audio source. Would the 975 actually be sending the commands to this unit to select the source input or will this unit have its own remote codes to be programmed?

Also, once this unit is added to the system will the other native source inputs on the 975 still be available?

What about ARC? Will it come back through this box or will the ARC audio source need to be routed separately to the 975?

And of course, will Outlaw be bundling this up with a 975 as a special offer, please!

Thank You for the heads up. You may have made up my mind for for the upcoming Secret Sale, which hopefully will include the 975/5000 combo (hint hint).

Regards,
Mark
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.