Originally Posted By Owl's_Warder
Looks like Outlaws' awesome customer service strikes again! Check out Outlaw Ben's reply to steve1173's issue over in the 2150 forum:

Originally Posted By Outlaw Ben
It is unfortunate that this has been left out, but yes, Helson and Xenon, we've already made an exception to try and take care of Steve. This was done immediately when he first contacted us. His unit is coming in; if we find it to be the speaker selector switch, after we've already serviced it, I told Steve we would cover the repair - parts and labor, the return shipping to him, and reimburse him for the inbound-shipping.

Lets face it, this unit shouldn't have to come in again. Unfortunately, things do happen and rather than telling you: Sorry, you are outside of warranty, we are telling you this repair should not need to be made twice and if this is related to the speaker selector switch Outlaw will be covering all costs.

That's first class customer care. smile
That's exactly what I look for too. In no way was I intimating that the switch breaking, should be expected, but these things can happen. Great to know you will be taken care of fairly and swiftly.