Yes found the solution, had to send it in. Turned out to be the speaker selector switch on the front board. They replaced it and guess what after 9 months of really not using it much as I only use it for cd's and fm as I use my home theater setup more the same thing has happened again. All lights, volume control moves but no sound, am assuming it is the speaker switch again. Gonna call them today but not gonna waste the money or effort to fix it if the part only lasts 9 months with little use. If yours is doing the same thing it must be a weak spot in the unit. Went thru something like this with my 3 1/2 year old Vizio 70", no picture but soumd. Vizio knew it was a problem model E701-A3 as they extended warranty to 2 years as the displays were going bad, turned out researching it I found many complaining with same problem, called Vizio no help. Sent a letter to the attorney general with pages of findings of many breaking down same reason, Vizio customer service when I first called said is your problem no picture but sound. To make long story short got call from Vizio executive office and we talked as I knew electronics break down but the same thing in one model, I guess to prevent the attorney general from investigating he said "I have some extra money in my budget can I offer you a free 70" 4k tv". Case closed.

Edited by steve1173 (06/05/17 08:46 AM)