I was reading up on the 2160 manual and this piece looks sweet. All the features can be adjusted via remote without ever touching it. I wasn't considering a two channel before, but this may change my mind. Just have to convince my better half and find somewhere to put it. Internet radio has my immediate interest. But, the ability to create a playlist with a flash drive is another thing luring me in. There's also DLNA. So I like the idea of using my phone as a remote to choose music, as an alternative to creating a playlist. I didn't have the 2150, but my friend has one and that is a great sounding receiver. The 2160 must be right up there with SQ. Also, I like that the display can be turned off or dimmed. Years ago I had a Marantz receiver, one of the ones with the gyro tuning wheel. That was a great sounding piece. This 2160 should make anyone forget reminiscing about those older model receivers.