With Dolby Atmos slowly becoming a thing, I would really like outlaw to come up with a budget friendly, thin (2 inches?), 9 channel amplifier that can be matched with a 5.x.4 atmos processor. One Atmos reviewer I hear says he was not completely satisfied with 5.x.2 and required the additional 2 speakers to feel immersed. Furthermore, I see plenty of 7 channel systems out there which are great for a 7.x.0 system, but I always see another $600 pricetag because I need one more amplifier to boost me to 9 respectable atmos (5.x.4).

Emotiva has a good idea providing the Emersa line (eta this summer), but they say they are postponing(since early last year) their Dirac live capable processor until Atmos is included. If some of the atmos reviewers are accurate, and atmos really needs 4 channels for immersion, then the Emotiva Emersa processor (7.1) is already outdated by the time it comes out. Outlaw can beat the "Audiophile equipment for the rest of us" idea if they came out with a decent, budget friendly, 9 channel, and thin amplifier.

Sadly, this item should have already been put out by at least one company by now, and I will already have bought my amplifiers for the next 10+ years by the time this idea comes to fruition.