I would think the two sub channels would have to be seperated. THX lists it be so in the .2 documentation. Outlaw does not carry the THX certification (were I Outlaw I would not care less about THX) but seems silly to advertise a .2 that is not independent channels if for nothing more than level and phase.

It is my understanding the chip set in the 975 supported automated room correction but sq suffered so it was not implemented. Simple time alignment and db levels works well im my brick house but that is just me. I did find it interesting the speaker in the corner framed by a brick exterior runs 2db less than the one on an interior wall.

If the 10 band PEQ is 10 bands per channel with user definable iso centers it should be everything one needs. If one does not mind doing things manually of course. I have never heard any of the automated room correction options get it perfect so why not get our learn on to do it manually.

If doing the eq myself keeps a good sq processor at a sub $1,000 price then sign me up. EQ is not Voodoo for the normal home user. We need to stop treating it as such.

P.S. this to the Outlaws. Love the power supply. Shades of Nelson Pass in the design. As a customer I like your direction