Well, the 976 certainly sounds interesting, but what I'm really interested in is how does it sound! Not a whole lot of details about the the DACs being used. My main concern with a pro like this is going to be its audio performance. The whole premise (IMO) of the Outlaw business model is low frills, high quality at a great price. It appears to have all the requisite features (those that'll be used by the vast majority) of a modern pro. So for me, it really comes down to the audio.

I have not heard a 975 so I have no reference on how the surrounds will sound on the 976, since they are stating they share the same design and DACs. But they only make a vague reference to the LCR channels will have upgraded "...high-end TI/Burr-Brown DACs...". Well, the term "high-end" means a lot of different things to different people. Me personally, when I hear that term used it always makes me nervous, but that could just be my total distrust of the marketing weenies of the world.

But, I am happy that Outlaw has a new pro coming and a big brother to follow. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual specs on this pro and ultimately doing a test drive.

Thank You Outlaw!
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.