Having actually made this compromise, I recommend a bit of caution. In my case, my side walls presented challenges that prevented mounting my Studio ADP surrounds and I wasn't in a position to purchase Studio 20's (even assuming they would have worked, which I doubt), so I was forced to use different side surround speakers in my otherwise all-Paradigm Reference system. I elected to use Axiom M3ti's because the driver complement was relatively similar (1" metal dome tweeter, 6.5" woofer) and the two companies share a similar design methodology (both being Canadian companies that have made use of the NRC research and facilities, although Paradigm now has their own test facilities). Even still, I noticed a difference when changing from dipole Paradigm surrounds to direct-radiating Axiom surrounds. It's fortunately a subtle compromise in my case (and likely due as much to the change from dipole to direct radiating as to the speaker manufacturer), but one that I at least was able to identify.