Thank you for the warm welcome!

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ATI/Outlaw Audio amps. They are very robust and dynamic. Mine are dead silent, and my loudspeakers are very inefficient and are a heavy load. In fact, when I was checking voltage gains of both amps, just out of curiosity, I calculated the difference in voltage gain between the lowest output channel and highest output channel of the 12 channels to see if the difference in gain could be audible or not. The voltage gain difference was .07 dB for RCA and .05 dB for XLR, both inaudible, I would say.

[quote][/quoteLastly, you probably have already seen it but check out the amp comparison spec sheet on ATI's website. While it does have the gain for RCA and XLR the same 28db for the ATI 6000 and 4000, the 3000, which is the Outlaw 7900, is 34db for RCA and 28db for RCA. I have no clue why they are the same for the ATI 4000 and 6000.]

So it sounds like the voltage gain for the 7900 may also be misstated as well, if the 3000 is the Outlaw 7900. I don't understand how the voltage gain could be the same for the XLR and RCA inputs for the ATI 4000 and 6000. It would seem that the gain structure would no longer be equivalent to each other.