Tried to open a ticket with tech support but got some type perl error so I'll just put it here. I know the posts are reviewed:
I bought this amp 12/13/2011 and never had an issue with it. Last night I was listening to two channel music very loudly and it started smelling like something might be burning. I turned everything off. Waited quite a while and then powered back up. Things seemed to work for a while, but eventually all sound went away. Today I can't power up the amp at all. I've tried turning it off in back and disconnecting the power cords in back for a while and still it will not power up. The power button is red, so I know it has power. I've held the power button down over 30 seconds and it won't power up. It still smells like burnt plastic in my room. If you want to call me, my number is (214) 532-8404. I thought this would be the last amp I owned. I still have a 750 that works.

Lonnie Givens

Thanks
Outlaw Model 7900
Outlaw Model 5000 (for the ceiling speakers)
Marantz AV7702 MK2
Oppo BDP-105D
Axiom M80's, GoldenEar Super XXL, GoldenEar Aon 3's (sides and rears), GoldenEar HTR 7000's (in-ceiling for Atmos/DTS:X)
Outlaw LFM1-Plus and EX
Directv HD DVR
2 HD Monster Power centers
PS3
Harmony One