Are there really any Outlaws out there who are seriously waiting (literally) for years for Outlaw to come up with a new processor? I'm kind of curious as to the rationale of those who are ready to go for some new gear but are willing to forestall their move indefinitely, absent any word from Outlaw as to when they might actually produce something. I am a big time Outlaw fan,at various times I have owned a 1070, a 950, a 990, a 755, a couple of 200's, even an ICBM-1, but when I was ready to move into HDMI from the 990 (which I loved, BTW) a few years of false starts convinced me to look elsewhere. I'm currently running a Marantz 7701 and other than the usual upgrade itch, I'm really pleased with it and am glad that I didn't wait. Again, this isn't an Outlaw slam post by ANY means, I'm just wondering how long folks are willing to wait. Might be an interesting discussion, or it might be just more teeth-gnashing.
Oppo BDP-83, Sony UBP-X800
Roku Streaming Stick +
Music Hall mm5.1 table, Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge, Cambridge Audio 640P Phono Preamp, Pro-Ject Speed Box
Belkin Pure AV Power Conditioner
Audioquest Type 8 speaker cable, Monoprice speaker Cable
Mostly Monoprice interconnects