And just like an animal that might jump the fence, it has no name. It supposedly offers all the features any audio/videophile might want but I fear the industry is changing faster than Outlaw can keep up. Between 3D/Atmos/DTS-x/HDCP2.2/UHDTV/HDR displays/HDMI2.0 and all the various streaming apps and who knows what else, it is almost impossible for a smaller company to create a processor that encompasses all of these, plus, be backwards compatible with at least a portion of what has come before. I see a small company like Outlaw being unable to keep up with the changes in real time and unwilling to bring a device to market that doesn't measure up to their standards. I hope that Outlaw brings the Phoenix to market soon with whatever feature set it provides and then quickly launches a receiver based on the processor with whatever tech comes up in the interim. Outlaw, get it out there or cancel it and give up trying to bring one to market. Focus on Amps, Subwoofers and customer service which is what you do best.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner