I guess since I named it I have to come up with the update too!

Let's see:
The new Phoenix processor is well designed and will have all the bells and whistles that anyone could ever need, when it is released. The Phoenix is so far advanced that we are still trying to develop some whama-dyne gizmos to perform all of the functions we have promised. Unfortunately there isn't enough processing power available at this time to process the processes, so we have to once again delay any news until someone, somewhere finally shames us into revealing the smallest details about it's release dates or maybe a picture of some nebulous circuit board or array of buttons and lights. We realize that many customers have lost interest in the never ending process of processing this processor. Bearing this in mind, we will be processing a whole new line of processors, processed using other processes. During this process we will process any specific requests for information using our normal process. We expect this process to take a little longer than our usual process of processing processors so relax and let the process, process.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner