I continue to experience the 975 changing settings on its own either at shutdown or startup, not sure which one.

The things it changes are the audio out to TV, which I have to keep turning off, and sometimes the audio setting on one of my sources, on OPlay, it changes from HDMI1 to analog.

It takes some fiddling to get the 975 to handshake properly with the OPlay, I am changing to a better cable this week to see if that helps the problem.

My 975 is connected to a power monitor/cleaner with the rest of my system as that is required here in Mexico to protect HT gear. That is off except when I am running a movie.

It has been suggested to leave the 975 powered up on standby at all times. This would be difficult to do as it would require a separate power protector. I've never had a piece of equipment that either required this or changed its user settings on its own.

This doesn't happen all the time but it does so enough that it is annoying as I have to fiddle with things for a few minutes before we can watch a movie.

Any suggestions?