Hello Outlaw Nancy,

Your last post of this thread asked me what I thought of v5.3 of the 975 software. The answer is that I like it, but then I bought my 975 recently so I can't compare it with an earlier version. I do have a couple of nitpicks, though.

First, as stead on another thread, I can't receive my favorite radio station, WCRB, but can on other radios in the house and in my car. According to one website it is an HD-1 station, which may have something to do with it.

So, my suggestion is to either find a way to receive the analog portion of the signal, or pay HDradio their license fee and pass it on to us users who would download the HD version of the software.

Second, I'm not too keen on RS-232 connections. MacBook Pro users like myself would have to purchase a USB to RS-232C adapter for the physical part, and then get the VMware hypervisor, so I could pony up for a Windows license and run Windows as a guest so I could run the software loader.

OTOH, you could create a Mac version of the software loader.

Further down the road you could ditch the RS-232C connection and replace it with an Ethernet connection. Behind that you could put a web server or an SSH server, or both. That way we could use either a browser or an SSH client such as PUTTy.

Just saying.