I believe you may have made your system too complicated. I understand your desire to get the most out of every piece of equipment, but providing separate amps for each driver in your system seems a bit self defeating. I agree with EEMAN that you should seek a second circuit to split the load. Adding power conditioners is also adding load to the circuit as they are not passive devices and do use some power. Is it possible to re-purpose a receptacle in an adjacent room on a shared wall to use in your audio room. The fact that the 975 survived for three weeks in a circuit that had a bad neutral is just happenstance or good design by Outlaw. In any case you can probably call Outlaw and they can tell you what the failure was in the 975 from when they did the repair. It might narrow down the possible reasons for the failure.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner