I think people misunderstood what I was referring to. I certainly didn't mean wireless speakers. I was referring to the network connection. Perhaps I should have said Wi-Fi. I do not have Cat 5 cables running throughout my house. I'd like to do some streaming from my media server, via the network, to this system. Doing via a Wi-Fi (wireless) connection would be preferable.

After to some more extensive searching on the web, I have come to the conclusion that of the 2 the AV7702 would better fit my needs (wants) . However, I'm not convinced the the AV7702 is really what will suite me best. I am now looking in to the Yamaha at the Yamaha CX-A5000, but it's not without its issues either.

I really wish I could find something that was more focused on the sound quality and basic features rather than having 11 or more channels and formats that have very little support and require numbers and placement of speakers that is well beyond most peoples reach, not to mention it's well beyond the WAF of most spouses!

Any suggestions for other products to look at would be appreciated.
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.