I agree with XenonMan regarding power amps. Audio/video has been my passion for over 40 years & have owned several prestigious amps. Krell, Classe, McIntosh (several through the years), Boulder, Mark Levison, & so forth. All fore mentioned amps are very expensive & all preformed extremely well. Of course, I had high end speakers to go with the electronics to garner that last ounce of audio nirvana! I said all this to say that I currently own an Outlaw 7700 amp, & I must say, what a great piece of equipment. To me, this amp holds its own compared to the previous amps I've own. This includes build quality, & more importantly the outstanding performance & the price point is unbelievable. No way you can go wrong with any Outlaw amp! This particular amp will drive anything you hook up to it with amazing sonic results. As a last comment. I'm getting ready to sell the 7700, along with other gear. getting out of the hobby. Hope this helps anyone wondering if Outlaw is up to the task of competing with the competition. I say they are the competiton!!!