Hello, I recently purchased 2x- 2200 m-blocks to replace 2x- 200 m-blocks (old version). The 200's were sounding fine most of the time but occasionally would cause the speaker to sound as if there was a loose speaker connection and sometimes the sound to the speaker would drop off for a few seconds entirely and then return. Sometimes I could listen to music for hours without a single incident and then the next day the sound to the speaker would drop in and out within 5 minutes of use. (It really reminded me of the old receivers where the volume knob became dirty and a little contact spray would fix the problem.) I tried everything including replacing the speaker wire, the cable between the preamp processor and amp, swapping speakers, and even swapping the preamp processor with one that I had in my bedroom. Since I replaced the 200's with the 2200's all is well again. I'm thinking that probably a component in the 200's is breaking down. Also the one 200 is worse then the other and I believe both were used on the front main speakers. I say believe because all of my components (including 7- 200's) were moved not long ago to a 19” rack using shelves for the 200's. (a stack of 3. 2, and 2) The question I'm wondering about is if the 200's could be repaired and would it be cost effective. What can I do with them? Your input would be appreciated. Thank you.