mdrconsult,

Very clever post on your part. So here are my answers: In our "shameless" way I will announce that the new processor will have.......a plug blush

Now to answer your very good question:

After we launch our new Atmos processor in very late spring, we will continue to offer the 7702. The two products really do not conflict because of positioning. The 7702 is a very feature rich product that will be a great performer.

As with are other Outlaw processors and receivers (when we offered them) we will focus on relative simplicity. In its own way, the 975 represents this approach. That product is simple to set up and use, and it gets the essentials very right. In an AV environment where the pace of change itself is actually accelerating, this is our biggest challenge. Our hardest decisions are not what "features" we want to include, but which ones we want to forego.

The above might sound strange to many of our customers but this is the hardest part of designing this product.

As for new products, we are quite close to announcing and shipping something new.This product represents "threading the needle" and it has taken a year of development to get it just right. You will soon receive an announcement of what it is, why it is, and how we did it. (I'm sure that is pretty clear) The product is presently out for review and our "estimate" is availability in the first week of November.

Peter