Newbie here. Figured this is as good a thread as any for general ?? regarding the 975. I'm something of an audio dinosaur when it comes to analog vs. digital hence just now attempting to move into the digital audio and home theater realms. Thus shopping for a new preamp processor to replace a "vintage" preamplifier as a first step in modernization, so to speak. The Outlaw Model 975 has caught my eye. Don't want to go the AVR route as I prefer to stick with the separates I have...a two and recently purchased five channel amplifier(s). One reason I like the 975 is I still have analog magnetic tape sources and turntable as well as legacy video sources. Don't listen to vinyl anymore though so no need for any phono. Anyway, the Model 975 appears to be just what I need to integrate current equipment with additional equipment I'm planning on adding for a modest home theater application. Blue Ray...music server etc.

Really just wondering if anyone here is also using a 975 to control analog sources along with some semi regular two channel audio operation and any thoughts they may have on their experiences regarding the general synergy of analog / digital audio and video provided by the 975. I assume among those who already own a 975 many bought it for the analog inputs as well.

Thanks much!