OK, I want to bring this back up one more time. This time I'd like a comment by someone at Outlaw, Nancy maybe you could enlighten us?

Is there anything on Outlaw's road map that resembles a new processor? The 975 is cool, but I'm really looking for something higher end. I remember well the huge debacle of a few years ago when we were promised (endlessly) the next new processor was just around the corner. And I'm sure there are people at Outlaw that are still reeling from that mess. I'm not asking for anything as detailed as that, but it would be nice if you could say something like, "we are working on something and hope to have announcement sometime this year" or "we currently do not expect to have any new processor announcements this year", either way is fine. I just think it would be nice if we had some sort of "semi official" word from Outlaw on the prospect of a new higher end (relative to the 975) processor.

Thank You in advance for your consideration in this matter.
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.