I was certainly being facetious, but I would not expect Outlaw to maintain a line of remotes, in addition to those supplied with the equipment, on the off chance that someone would want to spend more of their bang for the buck on a remote which duplicates the original but is "higher end". Whatever that implies. The universal remotes that are out there already have the capability to fully control whatever Outlaw equipment you own and are much more useful than a single remote. You could have Outlaw preprogram it so you could use it in an HT but the cost would likely be much more than just buying a UR and programming it yourself. Besides which buttons do we really use often enough to preprogram them. Volume, channel, up, down, right, left, menu, DSP scroll. All are already on my 990 remote and are duplicated on the Harmony.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner