I have the Harmony One and it is the best thing I have ever bought for my system. It is easy to program and very reliable. After almost 5 years I will have to replace the battery but other than that it has been bullet proof. Since it also controls all the other equipment in my system, it would seem pretty daunting for Outlaw to figure out what equipment I need to control and make it happen correctly. The remote has to be very flexible and I have yet to come across a code that the Harmony does not have or cannot learn. It completely controls my Onkyo processor and my OPPO BDP and my DTV box along with a ten year old Samsung DLP. It is also programmed to control my other system and my iPods. There is no way for Outlaw to make $$$ customizing universal remotes but I will volunteer to program anyones Harmony One. You send me all the model numbers of your equipment and your Harmony with your access codes and for a nominal fee I will program it. Then I will send it back and if it works, great, if not you send it back to me and I will try again. If in the future you add or remove some equipment from your system, for the same nominal fee (again) I will reprogram your remote. You can probably see that I will have to charge a substantial fee and you will have to foot the bill for all the shipping and the actual remote. It would appear that my business model will fail but, I will advertise that the Harmony that comes out of my process will provide a higher quality signal which will result in a better picture and cleaner audio because of the absolute lock on the signal to your system. I will also gold plate the charging connectors to provide a better conduction path therefore increasing both battery life and time between charges.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner