Yes Great news is right Xm.

EE...The unit Outlaw sold me is strangely not on their product page. Simply put it is a DC Filter.
Outlaw's Product name is the EPDC or Electrical Phase Dry Cleaner.
It eliminates DC current on the power line. This HUM was driving me CRAZY. I knew that it was NOT a ground loop as the HUM was only coming from the 7700 and not my speakers. Also when I increased the volume the HUM did NOT increase in volume. I checked and double checked...triple checked all of my cables, breaker box, grounding rod and each receptacle for proper grounding.
I finally after days took the 7700 to a reputable technician and paid $80.00 for them to checked out the 7700. I thought possibly that a transformer was lose or bad. The Techs had the 7700 for seven days and ran the unit on and off for the time they had it in the shop. It was running the day I picked it up and it was ever so quiet. The Tech as well as Scott and follow Outlaws told me about DC being on the AC line and the possibility that this was the problem. The Tech thought that in no way I was having this issue b/c of the power supply in the area BUT did think it was a good possibility that I had the DC issue in my house. Refrigerator, hair dryer, dimmers etc. At this writing I still do not know exactly where this DC current was coming from and probably never will.
No worries now. I feel GREAT that this issue was solved and that I had follow Outlaws helping me solve this issue.

Follow Outlaws the upside of having to pay $80.00 to a technician was the idea that after six years the 7700 is running stronger than ever and also it was nice to hear the technician tell me that this amp is very well built and whoever designed it put a lot of thought into the product. He was quoted "this amp is one of the best built that I have seen on the market today".
That's a huge compliment.

Almost forgot the EPDC was not pricey at all. Don't get me wrong I did not feel like putting this money out for something like a hum but the units' total cost with taxes, shipping and handling was $212.00.

As far as replacing the 990 I am putting that on hold. Who knows maybe Outlaw will pull something out of the hat and surprise us all. The 990 is a great performer. For now the only upgrade I am doing to my HT is that I am buying an iPad and I was looking into purchasing the Re' as a Universal remote. Streaming my music from my iMac is also a priority.

Thanks to ALL,
Frank
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables