Quote:
One more thing. If the cause IS from the Comcast cable what do I do to prevent the problem?

If there is no hum with the cable box DISCONNECTED from everything in your audio/HT loop, then all is well with your equipment, i.e., it is the cable TV stuff. Make sure the cable coming in from the pole is grounded; if not, call your cable company and tell them your situation...I've read that it is their responsibility from the local PUC/building code, etc., to ground their equipment when entering a home. Also, check out the other thread-
http://ubb.outlawaudio.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=92252&page=3
Anthem MRX-500/ Outlaw 7500, Paradigm Studio 100's Fronts, Paradigm CC-590 Center, Phase Technology Dipole rears , Martin Logan Dynamo sub, Oppo BDP-103, DIRECTV H22-200 DVR HD receiver, Samsung PN60E8000 3D Plasma 60"
2nd System
B&K ST 202 Amp, Outlaw 990, Rotel RCD 1072CD, Yaqin CD 1 Tube Buffer, Apogee Centaur Minors, Phase Technology Model 10 Sub, Rotel RP-855 turntable, Panasonic DMP-BD30, DIRECTV H21-700 DVR HD receiver, Free Agent Home Theatre+, Vizio 40" LED