Ok...Today I called Frank about the 7700 at High Noon. He has had the 7700 since last Tuesday and has the amp on and off now since last Wednesday. He also did a routine inspection of the guts of the unit and found absolutely nothing wrong. His response about me asking about the inspection was that iI have a very well built amp. On my end I have made routine checks on all of my circuits with a meter that indicates if the receptacle is wired properly. I have a clean bill of health on the receptacles. Besides Frank told me that would be a non-issue with the problem I am experiencing. He wanted to keep the 7700 for one more day and since I was unable to pick it up today he is running it again for most of the workday.
Tomorrow I will be picking the up the 7700. I will be checking every piece of wire, connections and cable. I do intend to first disconnect the Comcast cable and take it from there.

So people wish me luck.
One more thing. If the cause IS from the Comcast cable what do I do to prevent the problem?

PS I will be unable to work on this until Friday. I do intend to work at it all day if I have too.
I will report on the update Friday at 5.

Thanks people!
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server