Thanks guys for all of your support.
I must have made at least four phone calls to the poor guy who is monitoring the 7700. I had contacted Scott on more than one occasion about this issue and as you mentioned (jmacari) Scott referred to the issue as being the power grid at different times of the day and I imagine different times of the year. I believe that I had mentioned that up until recently there was no hum. I did have this issue last year but again at different times of the day and season. Sounds crazy but true. I had disconnected my entire system TWICE to find the culprit but only found myself to be more frustrated.

Comcast is connected both to a grounding rod six feet in the ground and also is plugged into my Furman. As far as I know this setup is correct. If not please tell me.

I will take your advice XM and plug the 7700 into an outlet and turn it on for a couple of hours and see what happens. I can also after I am satisfied that the 7700 standing alone is not humming reconnect the speaker wires and the balanced cables and then one at a time disconnect the rest of the equipment from the Furman.

I did ask Frank (repair man) if the issue could be from a bad receptacle but he said as long as the receptacle is wired correctly it would be a none issue. Receptacles work or they do not.

Will keep you up to date.
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server