I just got back from a trip out of town;

The new Tripp-Lite supressor (just arrived Friday) is a 15 amp model, same as what the old Monster 2600 was. The circuit itself is a 20 amp line, and it feeds everything (Plasma, Sub, Amp, and all the rest of the gear).

I would love to have bought a 20 amp Furman Conditioner/supressor, but it's just too much money.

In the past when I looked at how much power was being used with all of my gear on (using the amperage lights on both Monster Power units), and the volume set very high, they never went above 2 amps on either machine. To me, this means I was below 5 amps total draw when the The Plasma, Sub, and Amp where all on together at the same time (the rest of the gear uses a very small amount of power).

While I have inquired an electrician snaking 2 additional independant lines to my gear, I have not done so yet. It would be great to have another 20 amp line feed my sub (leaving the option for another Outlaw EX sub), one for the TV and other for my Amp by itself, The absolute NEED for it has not presented itself.

The Tripp Lite just arrived Friday, and I have not had time to hook it up yet, but I will either later today or tomorrow.
Panasonic TC-P65S1 65" Plasma HDTV, Marantz AV 8801 Preamp, Outlaw 7700 Amp, Klipsch RF7 (X-over dean G modded) RC7 (X-over Dean G modded) RS7 CDT-5800C speakers, Outlaw LFM1 EX Subwoofer, Oppo BDP-93, B & O Turntable, Toshiba HD-A2, Sony CD & DVD 400 disc jukeboxes, DirecTV HD-DVR, PS2, PS3, Wii, Harmony one remote, Monster PowerBar 1200 for the TV, sub, PS3, HD DVD and Wii, Tripp Lite Isolation Bar for the Amp, Pre-Amp and other sources.