I had not thought of that EEman, however it was not an issue for the last several years with the 886. Any idea why it would do this 15 minutes after running the 7005?

I did spend another 56:00 on the phone with Scott today. What a great guy.

We think we finally figured it out; I unplugged all source components from the Powerbar 1200 and that didnt change anything. But when I unplugged all source components from the 2600 and unplugged the 2600 from the wall outlet, and plugged the amp and marantz directly into the wall, the noise/hum was "almost" non-existant. It was very, very, very, very faint.

So, either the two Monster Power units are conflicting each other, or the 2600 is no longer good. And of course, its past the 5 year warranty, so I guess I need to be another unit.

Any other thoghts on two Monster Power units causing issues with the other? I will run it by Scott tomorrow, or call Monster and ask them.

Edited by cp1966 (11/09/12 02:15 AM)
Panasonic TC-P65S1 65" Plasma HDTV, Marantz AV 8801 Preamp, Outlaw 7700 Amp, Klipsch RF7 (X-over dean G modded) RC7 (X-over Dean G modded) RS7 CDT-5800C speakers, Outlaw LFM1 EX Subwoofer, Oppo BDP-93, B & O Turntable, Toshiba HD-A2, Sony CD & DVD 400 disc jukeboxes, DirecTV HD-DVR, PS2, PS3, Wii, Harmony one remote, Monster PowerBar 1200 for the TV, sub, PS3, HD DVD and Wii, Tripp Lite Isolation Bar for the Amp, Pre-Amp and other sources.